Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snow Is Here!!!

The first real snow of the year here in Colorado. The kids acted like they had seen it all before, but loved playing in it nonetheless. Connor did ask me how to make a snowball. I showed him and then I pegged him with it. Never trust dad!!! These pictures were all taken about a week before the sunny day pictures. What a difference a week makes in the great state of Colorado!!
Make sure you get my best side dad!!
Playgrounds are probably more fun covered in snow anyway. The slide sure is!!
I'm being good. I'm being quiet. I'm being-have(as in behave) Cinderella Man quote that doesn't translate well into writing.
Stop following me Dad!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

What, seriously? You really already have snow? That place is crazy. Trick or treating will be weird.

papa Ron and grandma Kaye said...

What great pictures and captions. I can just see Connor saying "stop following me, Dad" with that look. They are having such fun. And it looks like you are too.
Love,
Grandma Kaye & Papa Ron