Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Conman!!




How many birthday cakes does a 4 year old need? Wait for it...

wait for it...
That's right, you have to celebrate so much that he asks you, whose birthday is it mom?

Connor's Great Grandma Farrow gave him a cake.


I made him a cake, turned out a little shiny. I rushed okay!!



Oh and we had to celebrate at Brick Oven!!!

And of course have ice cream and drink out of a mug shaped like a boot, which by the way I was super excited about but the boys didn't really care what they were drinking out of as long as it was soda.And then to celebrate... you have to take them bowling for the first time ever!

They had fun, but along with everything I think sounds like a good idea it only lasted for about 10 minutes!



They then played in the arcade as Evan and I took turns bowling for them! I like bowling.

No comments: